Call Now for Reservations: 361-749-6248
Call Now for Reservations
View Our Pet Policy
We love our pets at Pioneer!
The following policies are in place to make the park an enjoyable environment for all of our guests. We kindly ask that you adhere to the following policies.
- Due to insurance restrictions, the following dog breeds (defined by AKC) are not allowed in the park at any time: Pit Bulls, Staffordshire Terriers, Dobermans, Rottweilers/Chows, American Bulldogs, and Wolf Hybrids. You must honestly disclose your breed type when making a reservation. Upon arriving, any unauthorized dog will not be allowed into the park. Any pet demonstrating vicious or aggressive behavior or excessive barking will be evicted from the park with no refunds.
- Pets are not allowed in cabins, buildings, swimming pools, pool areas, spa, office or store.
- ALL pets must be on a leash at all times when outside.
- Do not leave pets unattended outside at your site unless you have a dog pen that’s appropriate to the dog’s size. You must be in your rig or on your site to do this. No dog is to be left outside overnight! Please be courteous of your neighbors and do not leave the dog in the rig or outside for an extended period of time if it barks when left alone.
- If your pet relieves itself ANYWHERE in the park or on your site, you must pick up the droppings, bag and dispose of them properly. Do not allow your pet to relieve itself on any shrubs, flowerbeds, neighbor’s landscaping, planted area by rec hall, boardwalk, etc.
- You are responsible for the actions of your pet and any damages caused by your pet to our property or the property of others. When necessary, applicable charges will be assessed to cover the expense of
- Continued violations of these policies may result in immediate eviction from the park. All pets must be current on all vaccinations and be free of communicable diseases.